Supercharge Your CG Career WithProven CG Techniques
In this episode of ( officially CGalterTv).
You’re going to learn:
- How Technology is limiting us from taking advantage of it.
- Why you should stop learning from photographers and what to do instead.
- What is Post Production?
- Q&A (Facebook and YouTube): How to avoid fringing and hello edges when you start color correcting your work.
- Q&A (Gmail): What to do when you work with maps like Normal maps, displacement maps, specular maps under a linear workflow.
Recently, I started writing a book about Post production Called ( Beyond Post Production), I’m still brainstorming and fine-tuning the process I’m willing to share in the book.
It’s a process I call ( The Atomic processing principle)
In this lighting review I recorded recently for one of the subscribers at cgalter you’re going to learn:
1. How to Compensate your 3D scenes using tone mapping in Photoshop.
2. What’s my settings for the Vray Physical Camera.
3. How I use HDRI Lighting *Hint, Default.
4. My new favorite rendering settings shared from Vlado.
5. And more….
What would it mean to you if you can communicate the value of your services as a 3d visualizer with clarity?
In this episode, you’re going to learn how to make people listen to you in rushed events.
Most People find it very hard to describe clearly what it is that they do as a Craft,
Were you in this situation before?
After listening to this show, you’ll never find yourself in this situation again.
You’ll answer with confidence.
I’m going to help you write a powerful Elevator Pitch that you can use every time you cross a great business opportunity and communicate the value of your service with Clarity.
The 2.0 matrix is so vague!
I have 10.000 of bookmarked pages that i’ll never visit again, unless i get paid to do that, it’ll never happened obviously! they just set there taking space.
But, there is a special folder in my Chrome Bookmark Manager called The ” Wow, Must Visit pages ” I visit almost everyday…
In this Episode you’ll learn 3 mistakes that makes 3d images Fake.
Teaser for upcoming CA Podcast Episodes.
Creating consistent and valuable content is my goal for this year.
I created a survey that will help me produce content you’re interested in.
I had to deal with this before, and here is the trick just in case you are in the some situation.
Jake is a 3D artist and Visualisation Artist based in Monaco and the UK, he has more than 10 years experience in the visualisation field.
His work has been featured in several international digital magazines and publications. Such as Expose 11, The New York Times and Boat International to name a few.
In the following interview, Jake will share with us his story with Luxury Yachts as well as his process for approaching 3d visualisation projects.
Let’s flip through the story and techniques of Jake Denham,