This Video is an Answer to the Following Question:
“the problem is how to select color range of ObjectID, and MultiMatte & MtlID passes when those features dont work with 32 bit images neither in Ps or AfterFx. How do I make use of MtlID/ObjID passes when I cannot select them using 32bit images.” –Darko
What is Covered
- How to Create Masks Using: VRayMtlI, VRayObjectID andVRayMultiMatteElement (Best) Passes .
- How To Fixe AA in VRayMtlI and VRayObjectID
- How to Create and Apply Selections using the VRayMultiMatteElement (Best) Passe In Photoshop .
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- CGalter Resources, All you need to get started with Multipass Compositing
- Music Used: haircuts for men