I received an email recently from a friend at CGalter. ( That’s one of the amazing things I love about cgalter, I get to know people from all over the world. )
His name is Ben Ehlers, From Perth, Australia, Owner of TheLoop Creative, you can check out his work at www.theloopcreative.com.au
Now. Ben is from the future. I’m serious!
I live in Fez, as you might know, which is 7 hours time difference from where Ben lives, ha!
Once it’s 00:00 in Perth, that’s it. I’m in yesterday! We had to chat on skype one day and I had to stay up late, Ben woke up like super early, oh and he didn’t seem to drink his coffee.
Alright, Now that you know Ben.
Here is what he was asking about in the mail:
- Overall lighting. I would like to get the overall daylight in the interior brighter but without being over exposed.
- Exterior Photo. The background looks very dull.
Here is what you are going to learn in this review:
- How to Compensate your 3D scenes using tone mapping in Photoshop.
- What’s my settings for the Vray Physical Camera?
- How I use HDRI Lighting *Hint, Default.
- My new favorite rendering settings shared from Vlado.
- And more…
Without further delay, here is the Scene Review ↓