Multipass Compositing in Photoshop – Vray Render Elements
by Ismail Rebbane | Jan 21, 2015
Covered in the video
- Why Multi-pass Compositing?
- What is Multi-pass Compositing?
- 32bits Multipass Compositing in Photoshop step by step.
- Live demo.
You can also check the Following case study for more tips and tricks → Multipass Compositing Case Study
- Gamma 2.2 Setup In 3ds Max and Vray Practical Video Tutorial that shows you how to work with correct math inside 3ds max and Vray in order to get realistic 3d renderings.
- Understanding Linear Workflow If you want to know more about why this workflow.
- Features that support 32‑bpc HDR images in Photoshop supported tools you can use while working on your passes.
- Photoshop Blend Modes Explained Great and detailed Article by Robert Thomas about Blend Modes in Photoshop.
- ProEXR. Extracting passes with this tool is a piece of cake.