This Video demonstrates a trick to get additional Lighting passes for a pre-existing render ( Or sequence), To use when you guys in a rush.
In this episode of ( officially CGalterTv).
You’re going to learn:
- How Technology is limiting us from taking advantage of it.
- Why you should stop learning from photographers and what to do instead.
- What is Post Production?
- Q&A (Facebook and YouTube): How to avoid fringing and hello edges when you start color correcting your work.
- Q&A (Gmail): What to do when you work with maps like Normal maps, displacement maps, specular maps under a linear workflow.
Recently, I started writing a book about Post production Called ( Beyond Post Production), I’m still brainstorming and fine-tuning the process I’m willing to share in the book.
It’s a process I call ( The Atomic processing principle)
In this lighting review I recorded recently for one of the subscribers at cgalter you’re going to learn:
1. How to Compensate your 3D scenes using tone mapping in Photoshop.
2. What’s my settings for the Vray Physical Camera.
3. How I use HDRI Lighting *Hint, Default.
4. My new favorite rendering settings shared from Vlado.
5. And more….
3D Visualization Expert